1. The Summer I Turned Pretty By Jenny Han Trilogy Set My friend told me about this series on Amazon and I binged the entire series in like one night… OBSESSED. When I found out they were books I was like there is no way I am waiting for the next season to find out what happens. Then I binged all of the books in like 4 days. SO GOOD. They are YA books, so easy reads but such a good story line!
2. It Ends With Us By Colleen Hoover This book was so good! The second I finished it, I pre-ordered the sequel! As I was reading it Colleen Hoover also announced it was going to be a movie and I’m stoked. As I was reading it I kept thinking to myself how it would make a great movie. As you will see in this list, I am on the Colleen Hoover train, but she just really captivates you! It’s incredible.
3. Confess By Colleen Hoover See what I mean about my girl? I am trying to make myself branch out so I promise to have more variety of authors in the future. However, this one was pretty darn good. Not my favorite of hers, but I still couldn’t put it down if that tells you anything!
4. Verity By Colleen Hoover I joined a neighborhood book club to force myself to start reading again, and this was the first pick and my first book in a LONG time. It was also my first Colleen Hoover book, so even though this was my first taste I was still in love. If you have not read this book there are a few trigger warnings regarding pregnancies. I’m not going to lie I had to take a break a few times for a day or so, but even with that said I would still recommend this book! read it and you will see why! Dun, Dun, Dun!
5. Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo By Taylor Jenkins Reed A must read! Seriously. I haven’t been on the book reading train for very long but its my favorite love story that I have read. An unexpected twist, but an amazing story about true love!
6. Reminders of Him By Colleen Hoover If you read only one Colleen Hoover book, make it this one! So far this is my number one pick. I literally devoured this in less than 24 hours. Granted I am stuck in my bed, but still THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! If you have not bought this one, you have to read it! I guarantee you will not be disappointed and you get a good cry out that you have probably needed to get out of your system.
7. Daisy Jones and the Six By Taylor Jenkins Reid This was another book club pick and it took me a bit to get used to because it is in dialogue format, but after the storyline started forming I was hooked. When you finish the book you are really glad you read the book. A great book club pick too because this was one we actually talked about in ours. We tend to read the book and then just get together to drink, talk about life and sometimes I will send embarrassing videos of myself to the people who couldn’t make it. Anyways, ADD y’all you will learn, despite the different writing format I did love this book and Reese Witherspoon is making this a TV series, so obviously you must read it!
I am so thankful for joining a book club and getting back into reading again because there are SO many good books! Stay tuned for my “to be read” list of books I bought sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me in the coming days! Cheers!
*May earn compensation from affiliate links in this content.
Leave a Reply