2. Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee and Espresso Machine If you have not tried Nespresso coffee, it beats Keurig coffees by a long shot. We already have one, and need to buy some espresso pods and start learning how to make my own espresso martinis!
3. Quay Sunglasses These are still on sale which is why I bought them! I really like Quay sunglasses but I am just notorious for losing sunglasses so I usually stick to Target glasses, but I love how big these are and the tortoise pattern.
4. Handheld Steamer We are going to the beach next week and I make sure to take family pictures every year when we go. I am going to need this guy to steam all our stuff because wrinkle release spray would take forever for a maxi dress and 3 other outfits. This is 18% off this week and $31.99
5. Pickleball Paddle Set I was playing with my kids on the playground yesterday staring at our tennis courts, and suddenly had the urge to try Pickleball. It has really exploded in our neighborhood. Everyone I know says it is so fun! Plus the weather is going to start cooling down, so perfect time to give it a whirl! I snagged this set thats 32% off and can’t wait to give it a try when we are back from the beach!
6. Low Loft Bed with Staircase I am bound and determined to get this for Harper and FINALLY get this girls room done, but probably after football season now. If you have a house with small rooms this will be perfect because they can utilize all of the space below their bed for playing. You can also get this with a slide on it, but that option doesn’t work for Harpers room, sadly. You can also buy cool curtains to go under the loft bed to make it like a play house below the bed.
7. PortoVIno Vegan Leather Purse This purse has a secret hole that spits wine out of it. SO cool. Perfect for events (that don’t require clear bags) and you don’t want to pay the $10 for you $2 beer or wine. I have all the tips for getting past the clear bag situation, and will get that post out next week.
It’s been one week on this journey! It has been far more work than I thought it would be, but I am having fun! Thank y’all so much for the support! It means the world! My goal was to get 10 orders in week one…. I hit 25!! Y’all are the best! Cheers!
May earn compensation from affiliate links in this content.