2. Black Georgia Shirt Comes in Men, Women and Toddler plus other color customization options! COuld be a fun and different way to do family matching!
3. Game Day VIbes Shirt Since my leopard mommy and me shirt is sold out I was trying to find another fun one. This one stood out to me!
4. Georgia vs. All Y’all Shirt This shirt to me is cute for family matching or siblings! This one comes in all the sizes and multiple colors!
5. Bulldogs Heart Shirt This was another one I found when trying to find another replacement mommy and me shirt. It’s cute and comes in different colors!
6. Toddler Georgia Bulldog Shirt This shirt only comes in toddler sizes so could only be a sibling matching shirt, but cute if you wanted to do all red for the family!
7. UGA Face Stickers Harper HAS to have the face stickers! She loves these for games!
- Black Distressed Jeans These are super comfy and super stretchy.
- Red Bodysuit I love this bodysuit! Its comfy and perfect even for me being tall. I bought a XXL in this.
- QUAY Sunglasses I was planning on wearing these until the ocean stole mine from paddle boarding. I still might re-purchase these because I really did like them!
- AKK White Sneakers These are my go-to game day shoes all the time! I love these. So comfortable and white sneakers are in style!
- UGA Earrings Ok Confession. I don’t have my ears pierced but I added these for the 99.9% of the population that does!
- Cross Body Clear Bag This is like the Lulu Lemon bag but stadium approved!
Since we are now bringing our kids to the game in Atlanta this weekend I am not sure what outfit I am wearing, so this post is a little different than most! LOL. Nathan wanted to really bring the kids since our plans changed so much, plus it is also our sons birthday. Wish us luck and GO DAWGS! Cheers!
May earn compensation from affiliate links in this content.